Monday 15 August 2011

Drag queens...dance off's & vodka

Gay Pride!!
So two weekend's ago it was the 2nd annual Liverpool Gay Pride parade in Town, being a a lover of drag queens (strange I know) the make up the hair the clothes the personality the idea that you can transform yourself into somebody completely different whether it is to perform and entertain or to simply feel unique.


Me and my older sister who happens to be smaller than me, waaay!!! decided to head into Town to check out the gay-festivites. As usual my sister's amazing time keeping skills meant that we missed the main point that we were going which was the parade....I was devestated especially because the non existant summer we are having couldn't decide if it wanted me to put a parka on or a bikini. Stupid English Weather.

After finding a spot to watch the performance's and everybody had a beer in their hand expect me, I was going out a few hours later for the Saturday night and knew if i got drunk during the way i would fall asleep and miss going out....I am aware of how much of a hardcore drinker i clearly am... I almost believed that myself.
We watched some pretty good singers 1 including Rowetta from the X Factor who sadly....was very how should i say crap? it was completely the wrong music for the type of atmosphere they had going.

Ofcourse drag queens............


After I got home from Pride I got ready to go straight back out with my friend Jen for her brother's birthday which ended up being a very eventful night....a dance off in the Hilton, free vodka and champagne, dancing to cotton eye Joe and devestatingly accidently swapping McDonald's at the end of the night :( most devestating feeling to get home eagerly rip open a bag ready to stuff my face and find someone else's meal I was not looking forward to.


Me and Jen thinking we can dance drunk before we got out...dance move the Truffle Shuffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment