Sunday 14 August 2011

 Bonjour mon ami!!
I Love's me a margaritta...yummy

My first blog post...eeek!! Scary stuff. This blog has been along time coming I have been reading various different beauty, fashion and the odd jibber jabber blog for a longgggg time now!! and I have always wanted to try my hand at it but the question's what if nobody wants to read it? what do I write about? often spring to mind.
Well the most obvious thing to write about surely is what you know best and love? and for me I am a complete beauty ADDICT I would much prefer to buy a new beauty product than anything else! To me buying a new beauty product and getting it home is like Christmas has come early and even better if you get to review it..right??  

Stick around for some random chit chat, beauty and hair reviews and abit of my life :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment