Monday 15 August 2011

Bourjois Bronzing products....REVIEW!!!

 Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzing powder spray for face & body REVIEW!

We all know the best way to get a tan is to fake it. I recently purchased the Bourjois bronzing powder spray shortly after it was available to the public, I am a fan of Bourjois products in general and anything that can help me get a sunkissed glow I'm there!
Available at http://www.superdrug.com  it retails at £7.99.

It is a slightly orange toned bronzer but if sprayed evenly it is manageable it is easier to use to little and keep applying rather than using to much and having to re-do you're whole face NIGHTMARE!! It comes in spray can with 75ml of product which suprisingly does not last long. A larger amount would of been a good idea and provided a better value for money for this product. It comes in 2 shades 12 and 14 I chose the lightest shade 12 which is still dark enough to get a healthy glow.

Bourjois Says that you do not need to rub in this bronzing spray however I find that you can gently rub it into the skin if it does apply uneven aslong as you work quickly after application.
This is only something I would use for a night out it does not last the test of time for me during the day I have other bronzers that last throughout the day without touch ups that I would prefer to this. If you have dry skin this may last alot longer ratha than on somebody with combination skin/oily skin like myself.

OVERALL 
I would say this is a good bronzing product for a quick and easy application however £7.99 is slightly high considering there is not a huge amount of product and it gets used up quickly.
Product :  3.5/5
Price :  3/5
Overall : 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment